The all new 2022 Luxury Report provides a detailed overview of the strong luxury cruise market, with market projections through 2027. Complete insight into the top end of the cruise business over 120 pages.
Price: from $499.00
Included in the 2022 Cruise Luxury Market Report:
- Everything you need to know about the Luxury Cruise Market!
- Become an expert: full insight into the luxury cruise market with 120 pages of analysis including growth projections, profiles of all the operators with 30 +new ships on order and set to more than double market capacity.
- Profiling all the luxury cruise lines cover business strategies, supply and demand, and more more.
- A look at growth in the luxury cruise segment through 2027, with key growth metrics and more.
- Data by year, operator and region.
- View Sample Pages
- View Table of Contents
- Independently researched data from 1992 through 2027.
- Regional deployment luxury capacity, breakdown by brand and region.
- Ship listings of luxury cruise fleet; average fleet ages by brand.
- Exclusive top-level Interviews and company profiles of the leading and niche luxury lines.
- Companies profiled: Silversea, Crystal, Viking, Paul Gauguin, Seabourn, Ritz-Carlton, Regent, Hapag-Lloyd, Windstar, Explora, Scenic, Emerald and Ponant.
- Easy to read format - instant download via PDF.
- An Excel file is now an added option to this report, based on customer feedback and demand.
- Sample data available here.
- The Excel file provides a list of ships in the market, berths and estimated capacity by year.
- Excel file covers 2019-2027 and provides an excellent base for modeling capacity and supply data.