This is comprehensive report detailing Brazil’s cruise market.
The new 2024 Brazil Market Report highlights the latest news and potential in South America, which is highlighted by seasonal deployment with cruise ships sailing from Brazil.
The all-new 60-page PDF report provides a key breakdown of the Brazilian cruise market by operator, berths and capacity, with supply outlook for the 2023-24 and 2024-25 seasons.
In addition are profiles on all the players in the market, with exclusive one-on-one interviews with all the major cruise brands operating in Brazil.
There are also articles regarding port development and terminal RFPs and much more.
The Cruise Industry News 2024 Brazil Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year Brazilian market capacity from 2007 through the 2024-25 cruise season.
- Updated data based on original and independent research done by CIN’s editorial team.
- Interviews with top executives at major cruise brands operating in the Brazilian market.
- Articles profiling all major brands and companies in the market, with exclusive-one-one-interviews.
- Market data, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Key developments for 2024, plus what to expect in 2025+ and beyond in Brazil
- Port news and infrastructure planning reports, including a map of ports. Port executives weigh in on the future potential.
- Market capacity breakdown by ship and operator, plus historical data.
- Fully independent reporting and research.