Included in this report:
- 1983-2021 Cruise Ship secondhand market data independently sourced and published by Cruise Industry News. Each year (from 1983 through December 2020) shows known vessel transactions based on fully independent research; also includes some key charters.
- View a sample page here.
- Includes a section on cruise ship withdrawals and retirements.
- Ship transactions include cruise line, ship, tonnage/passenger capacity, and terms (if available).
- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 ship sales have estimated values based on CIN’s 40-year history and independent valuation techniques.
- Data and information you need in just 35 pages to plan to present a complete over view of cruise ship transaction history.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.
- Last updated: August 31 2021
- New and based on customer feedback, an Excel addendum is available as an option to the Cruise Ship Secondhand Market Report (1983-2021).
- The Excel addendum provides an Excel/XLS file of all the data in the report, organized in sheets by year; in addition is a separate file on ship retirements.