Included in this report:
- 1988-2028 Cruise Ship orderbooks as independently sourced and published by Cruise Industry News. Each year (from 1988 through 2023) shows ships on order at a specific calendar date extending into the future – outlining capacity growth.
- Ship orders include cruise line, ship, yard, tonnage/passenger capacity (if known at the time), and for some years, sailing region and exact delivery time frame.
- Graphic sample of trends in tonnage, passenger capacity and ships on order.
- Data and information you need in just 50 pages to plan to present a complete overview of the cruise ship orderbook history.
- Orderbook capacity summary, ships on order per year, total berths, total cost per berth, total orderbook value, average ship sizes, average ship costs.
- Includes pre- and post-COVID-19 orderbooks.
- Table of Contents and Sample Page Preview from the 2022 edition – Click Here
- Publication date: Jan 2023.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.
- New and based on customer feedback, an Excel addendum is available as an option to the Cruise Ship Orderbook Data (1988-2028)
- The Excel addendum provides an Excel/XLS file of all the data in the report, organized in sheets by year; plus two summary sheets.