The 2023 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report by Cruise Industry News provides a comprehensive 115-page overview of the lucrative annual cruise refit business and is well-suited to suppliers.
Preview: Table of Contents | Flipbook Preview
Included in this report:
- A comprehensive 115 page overview of the entire cruise ship repair, drydock and refurbishment market, which is valued at over $3 billion annually.
- A 2023-2024-2025 Drydocking Schedule organized by ship, dates and region, along with historical drydocking time sheets.
- Interviews with key drydocking executives from cruise lines, suppliers and shipyards.
- 100+ pages of exclusive data, analysis and insight.
- Information on how cruise ship drydocks work – timetables, supplier sourcing and more!
- Case study examples of recent or currently planned drydockings.
- Data and information you need to plan your refit bids, learn about the market, and forecast for the future.
- Instant download ability – no waiting – this report is 100 percent digital
- New and based on customer feedback, an Excel addendum is available as an option to the 2022 Drydock Report.
- The Excel addendum provides an Excel/XLS file of all drydockings by ship, 2012-2024, organized by operator, ship, capacity.