If you are looking for a complete analysis of the expedition cruise market, look no further than the 186-page 2023 Cruise Industry News Expedition Market Report.
Like no other: this exclusive report puts the entire expedition cruise market at your fingertips!
Included in this 2023 Expedition Market Report:
- Get the complete picture with our 2023 Expedition Market Report, featuring full, exclusive information on the expedition cruise market, growth projections, market shares, data, and intelligence for all operators.
- Dive into what’s driving demand for new ships on order with a comprehensive look at past, present, and future growth.
- Discover growth projections in the expedition cruise segment through 2033 and get insights into market shares among expedition operators from 2019-2027.
- Find out everything you need to know about the orderbook, new ships, and berth prices.
- A look at what is driving demand for the new ships on order, past, present and future growth.
- Growth projections in the expedition cruise segment through 2033.
- Market shares among expedition operators 2019-2027.
- Orderbook, new ships, berth prices.
- Preview a set of sample pages from the report here | Table of Contents
- Independently researched data.
- 40+ companies profiled, including exclusive interviews with key executives across the industry.
- In addition: port development, expedition teams, supply chain, marine and hotel operations, trends, polar challenges, regulatory groups, and much more.
- Release date: May, 8, 2023.
- Everything you need to know about the expedition cruise market.
- An Excel file is now an added option to this report, based on customer feedback and demand.
- Sample data available here.
- The Excel file provides a list of ships in the market, berths and estimated capacity by year.
- Excel file covers 2019-2033 and provides an excellent base for modeling capacity and supply data in the expedition cruise market.
- The addendum is an additional $400.
- A second Excel addendum is new for 2023, providing ALBD data by quarter and region just for the expedition market. See a sample here.