The 2024 Cruise Industry News Annual Report is now available to pre-order, with a release date of February 2024.
The 37th edition of the Annual Report is the only information resource of its kind — presenting the entire worldwide cruise industry in 400 pages.
Research is fully independent and covers every single cruise line and ship.
The 400-page report covers everything from new ships on order to supply-and-demand scenarios from the early 1990s through 2033.
The 2024 Report includes fully updated capacity numbers, 2024 supply data and projections going out through 2033.
In addition to the 2033 future outlook, there is completely independently-researched cruise industry statistics, growth projections for each cruise line, cruise industry market reports, and detailed ship deployment by region and market, covering all the cruise lines.
This report is bought by cruise lines, suppliers, ports, banks, financial analysts and more for planning budgets and key industry stakeholders for future forecasting.
There is also a comprehensive directory of cruise lines as well as their key executives;
If you are looking for a complete past, present and future global briefing on the cruise industry, look no further.
The Annual Report has been published since 1988.
If you are looking for a complete past, present and future global briefing on the cruise industry, look no further than the 35th of the Cruise Industry News Annual Report.
• If you are a cruise line executive: CINA 2024 gives you a total and objective overview of the industry, including profiles and growth forecasts for all the cruise lines through at least 2027.
• If you are a financial analyst: CINA 2024 gives you independent company and market growth forecasts, including supply/demand scenarios through 2027.
• If you are a port executive: CINA 2024 tells you about each line’s ship deployments in your region, and tracks the growth of each port and each sailing region.
• If you are a supplier: CINA 2024 gives you the information you need to make informed decisions about your involvement in the cruise industry.
• If you are a new supplier: 2024 gives you the market intelligence and sales leads you need to target the industry.
Who buys this report? Cruise lines, ports, suppliers, accounting firms, consulting companies, investment banks, think-tanks, universities and many more!
Macro Level: Big picture data for the major and minor players, showing their footprints in 20212 and projected out through 2027.
Micro Level: Additional data includes just about everything pertaining to deployment, berth breakdown, capacity projections, historical trends and much more. 400 pages of detailed information at your fingertips.
Brand Level Data: CINA goes ship by ship, brand by brand, with data reflecting market capacity, berths, market share and more.
Ship by Ship: Every ship in the global cruise fleet is accounted for in our research, from the latest mega ships to niche expedition vessels.
Region Analysis: Each major cruise region is broken down by brand, with number of ships, projected market capacity and market shares, with past data showing trends.
Shipping and Quick Access: The Annual Report ships via FedEx globally, ensuring a timely delivery. Also available instantly via PDF download.
*Link and print edition to follow once released in February.
United States 2 Day: 2nd Day Delivery via FedEx
United States Overnight: Overnight Delivery via FedEx
International Standard: International Standard via FedEx (two to three business days in most cases)
International Priority: Priority Delivery via FedEx (one to two business days in most cases)