Comprehensive report detailing the European cruise market including all the European cruise brands, capacity metrics, source markets, key ports and more.
A complete overview of the current and future state of the European cruise brands, as well as key ports in the region, outlook on the major source markets, and data projections on growth from 2019 through 2027.
Published July 1, 2019.
Over 120 pages of data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more.
Market data and projections for the next decade, including a breakout of the European cruise market annually through 2027, with forecasted capacity growth projections.
The Cruise Industry News 2020 European Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year market reports on the European cruise brands from 2019 through 2027, including berths, capacity and market share.
- Breakdown of operator and sailing region market share for 2019.
- Current data based on completely original and independent research.
- Interviews with top executives at the major European brand.
- Articles looking at all major brands and companies in the market.
- Market data through 2027, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Key developments for 2019, plus what to expect in 2020 and beyond.
- Port news and infrastructure planning reports from over 20 ports – representing small destinations and large ports.
- Market capacity breakdown by cruise line.
- Fully independent reporting and research.