A complete overview of the Chinese cruise market for 2020 and beyond. Key operators, capacity metrics, local players, booking/charter model discussion and much more. 100 pages of insight.
Comprehensive report detailing the Chinese cruise market for 2020 and beyond.
If you are looking for a complete overview of the current and future state of the Chinese cruise business in its readjustment period look no further.
Published Sept. 17, 2019.
Over 100 pages of independently-researched data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more.
The new 104-page report provides a breakdown of the Chinese market by operator, berths and capacity, with key supply metrics going forward to 2027 and with past data back to 2015.
The report continues to be the only forward-looking and independently-researched data available on the Chinese cruise market.
In addition are profiles on all the players in the market, with exclusive one-on-one interviews ranging from the major cruise corporations to smaller outfits and potential market entrants that could build or acquire vessels.
There are also discussions with leading Chinese travel agents about the supply and demand situation, pricing trends and the booking model in China.
In addition, the major ports outline their growth and infrastructure plans.
The Cruise Industry News 2020 China Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year market reports on China from 2015 through 2027.
- Updated data based on original and independent research done by CIN’s editorial team.
- Interviews with top executives at major cruise brands operating in the Asia-Pacific and Chinese market.
- Articles profiling at all major brands and companies in the market, with exclusive-one-one-interviews.
- Discussion of the sales model and pricing including interviews with both cruise lines and major travel agencies.
- Market data through 2027, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Key developments for 2019, plus what to expect in 2020+ and beyond in China.
- Port news and infrastructure planning reports, including a map of key Chinese ports. Interviews and updates on the major Chinese ports, plus a number of ports in Japan and South Korea reveal their latest plans.
- Market capacity breakdown for the Chinese market by cruise line.
- Fully independent reporting and research.
- What is going on in China? What does the future look like for the cruise industry in what could be the largest market yet? This report answers the question.