Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the m/s Paul Gauguin, and the 90-guest m/v Tere Moana, revealed its shore excursion options for guests on 7-night Caribbean and 13- and 14-night Panama Canal voyages aboard The Moana.
With options to suit most interests, guests can discover the beauty, rich history, and culture on a variety of shore excursions on Caribbean and Panama Canal itineraries. Guests can pre-reserve standard shore excursions and enjoy each with no more than 13 fellow travelers. For a more intimate experience, pre-paid tours are also offered for two to six guests which include private transportation with a personal driver/guide.
The Moana’s Caribbean voyages cruise roundtrip from St. Martin, F.W.I. and visit Tortola, B.V.I.; Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I.; Virgin Gorda, B.V.I.; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Les Saintes, F.W.I.; and St. Barts, F.W.I. Eight departures are offered: December 29, 2012; March 9, 16, and 23; November 30; and December 7, 14, and 21, 2013, with cruise fares starting at $2,595 per person.
Shore excursion options for Caribbean voyages include:
• Tortola, B.V.I.: Dolphin Royal Swim; Certified SCUBA; and Eco-Snorkel & Kayaking
• Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I.: Hike & Beach Tour; and Certified SCUBA
• Virgin Gorda, B.V.I.: Best of Virgin Gorda; Baths Tour; and Certified SCUBA
• Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis: Day at the Beach; Best of St. Kitts—Full Island Tour; Best of St. Kitts—Full Island Private Tour*; Private Yacht Tour*; and Private SCUBA Diving Tour*
• St. Barts, F.W.I.: St. Barts Island Tour; Yellow Submarine Tour; ATV Adventure; BLUE CAT Snorkeling Tour; and BLUE CAT Snorkeling & One-Tank Dive Tour
The Moana’s Panama Canal voyages cruise between St. Martin, F.W.I., and Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, and visit St. Barts, F.W.I.; English Harbour, Antigua; Les Saintes, F.W.I.; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curaçao; Cartagena, Colombia (overnight); Panama Canal (transit); Isla de Coiba, Panama†; and Corcovado National Park (Marenco), Costa Rica. Two departures are offered: January 5 and February 24, 2013, with cruise fares starting at $4,995 per person.
Shore excursion options for Panama Canal voyages include:
• Marenco, Costa Rica: Corcovado National Park Hiking Tour; Horseback Riding to the Last Frontier; and Marine Wildlife Safari
• Cartagena, Colombia: Cartagena City Tour; Rumba Tour by Chiva Bus; and La Boquilla Mangrove Canoe Tour & Cartagena City Walk
• English Harbour, Antigua: Beach Deluxe Tour; Antiguan Crusoe Island Tour; Golf in Antigua; Segway Tour; Yacht Racing; and Antiguan Canopy Tour
• Oranjestad, Aruba: The Best of Aruba; and Aruba’s Treasures
• Willemstad, Curaçao: Willemstad Walking Tour; Jewish Heritage Tour; and Curaçao Sea Aquarium Tour