A Distinguished Speaker Series through New England/Canada and a new focus on sophisticated floral design in Europe are among the more than two dozen 2011 Experiences of Discovery vacations on Crystal Cruises. Other enriching 2011 worldwide special interest cruises include the ultra-luxury line's popular Wine & Food Festival; Mind, Body & Spirit; Emerging Artists (set for seven consecutive Alaska voyages); Science & Technology; Jazz; Golf; Film & Theater Festival; Big Band & Ballroom Dance. Additionally, Crystal's annual President's Cruise and Holiday sailings offer special events and festivities.
"While every Crystal cruise offers an array of stimulating activities, the Experiences of Discovery offer guests more in-depth exploration through added professional speakers, workshops, entertainment and, where possible, shore-side adventures, ," said Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales and marketing.
2011 Experiences of Discovery include:
* *NEW* Floral Design - Renowned guest floral designer shares techniques of the art.
* Distinguished Speaker Series - Educational and informative presentations from some of the world's most noteworthy personalities.
* Science & Technology - Experts share insight and practical information on the latest research developments and newest gadgets.
* Comprehensive Creative Learning Institute - World Cruise voyages feature an expanded language, art, music and wellness curriculum, plus a brand new 'Ocean Views' series.
* Mind, Body & Spirit - Guest instructors and speakers focus on yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and general fitness on board and ashore.
* Golf - PGA pros offer onboard and shoreside tips, plus play at some of the world's most exclusive courses.
* Wine & Food Festival - World-renowned chefs, wine experts and mixologists share their specialties, plus hands-on instruction with Crystal's talented culinary team.
* Emerging Artists - Crystal's exclusive partnership with the Music Center - Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles County showcases some of the brightest talent from the Music Center Spotlight Awards.
* Film & Theater - Award-winning experts salute film, stage and television with live performances, interactive discussions and celebrated cinema.
* Big Band & Ballroom Dance - Live daily performances, dance lessons and competitions plus additional Ambassador Hosts.
* Jazz - Live performances and presentations about musical legends.