This spring through fall in Europe, luxury specialist Crystal Cruises is rolling out nearly 800 boutique shore excursions, dozens of which are brand new.
From soaring above Stockholm in a hot air balloon to scuba diving off the coast of turkey, distinctive Crystal Adventures augment Crystal’s 32 destination-rich itineraries exploring the Mediterranean, Baltic and Black Seas, North Cape, Canary Islands, Middle East and British Isles.
* *NEW* Navigate the corniches of the French Riviera in a private Maserati, Lamborghini or Ferrari (Cannes)
* *NEW* From a private box, sample Scotch whiskeys and view the pageantry of the Military Tattoo (Edinburgh)
* *NEW* Take an exclusive palace cooking lesson with an Italian Countess (Venice)
* Thrill to a high-speed sailing adventure in a state-of-the-art professional ocean racer (from Berlin)
* Enjoy a rugged bicycle and 4x4 exploration of the lava fields and Mt. Etna (from Taormina)
“Each year we strive to offer meaningful experiences ashore that satisfy our guests’ appetite for diverse adventures,” says John Stoll, Crystal Cruises’ director, land programs. “The breadth of options guests have in each destination is truly staggering – whether one is seeking cultural enrichment or more active pursuits.”
From April through November 2010, the ultra-luxurious Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity offer seven- to 15-day itineraries departing from Athens, Greece; Copenhagen, Denmark; Istanbul, Turkey; London, England; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Rome, Italy; Stockholm, Sweden; Barcelona, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal and Venice, Italy.
Two-for-one double occupancy fares in Europe begin at $3,680 per person. Also included are up to $1,000 per person ‘All Inclusive – As You Wish’ shipboard credits, and complimentary air transportation from more than 20 North American gateways – even Business Class air for Penthouse guests.
Discerning travelers voted Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony the top two highest rated large ships in the world, as featured in the February 2010 issue of Condé Nast Traveler magazine, among many other distinguished honors.