Royal Caribbean International today announced the cruise line’s 2009 Travel Partners of the Year. For a second time, Miami-based America’s Vacation Center/Avoya Travel received the year’s top honor, the President’s Award for Overall Achievement. Cruises-N-More (Lake Mary, Fla.) was named the Online Partner of the Year and Cruise Planners (Coral Springs, Fla.) picked up the Home-based Partner of the Year for a third consecutive year. Additionally, Buy the Sea (Plantation, Fla.) won its second consecutive award for the Corporate Incentive category.
“Congratulations to all of the 2009 Travel Partners of the Year,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president of Sales, Trade Support and Services for Royal Caribbean International. “Royal Caribbean greatly appreciates all of our travel agent and agency partners, who have continued to support us through this exciting and challenging past year. We look forward to working with all of our travel partners toward a memorable and successful 2010.”
Royal Caribbean’s 2009 Travel Partner of the Year honorees are:
- President's Award for Overall Achievement: America’s Vacation Center/Avoya Travel, Miami, Fla.
- Northeast Region: Crown Cruise Vacations, Princeton, N.J.
- Mid-Atlantic Region: KHM Travel Group, Brunswick, Ohio
- Southeast Region: University at Sea/Travelmax, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Midwest Region: Affordable Tours, Stafford, Texas
- West Region: Holiday Systems International, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Canada: UCruising of Unionville, Markham, ON
- Home-Based: Cruise Planners, Coral Springs, Fla.
- Online: Cruises-N-More, Lake Mary, Fla.
- Corporate Incentive: Buy the Sea, Plantation, Fla.