The World, the only private residential community at sea, has recently completed an extensive redesign of its Web site, www.aboardtheworld.com. The new site, complete with a sleeker, updated look, debuts sophisticated features designed for more user-friendly navigation; as well as a revamped image library, allowing visitors to get a behind-the-scenes look at life onboard.
“With the growing influence of the Internet on today’s luxury traveler, it was important to introduce a more user-friendly Web site that allows for easy navigation and greater access to information pertaining to life onboard The World,” James St. John, President and CEO of ResidenSea, said. “Through the debut of our new site we look forward to attracting the attention of a greater number of individuals in our target market, be they travelers, media, or those interested in second home ownership.”
Highlights of the redesigned Web site include:
· A more detailed ‘Life on Board’ section, which provides useful information on the amenities and services offered on the vessel, as well as insight on the lifestyle led by Residents and Guests of The World.
· Deck plans, apartment images and more for prospective buyers or for those interested in a short-term stay on the ship.
· Additional itinerary details, highlighting the vessel’s global journeys and on-shore excursions in diverse ports of call.
· An enhanced ‘Create Your Vacation’ section, where Guests are able to access voyages recommended by the ship’s team of excursion specialists, as well as other itinerary details that will help them plan their dream vacation on the ship.
· Easy access to contact information for the ship’s sales team, global ambassadors, press room, and more.