The new appointments, all of which are from the Prestige Cruise Holdings side of the business, are:
• Bob Binder, President of International Operations
• Howard Sherman, Executive Vice President, Revenue Management
• Robin Lindsay, Executive Vice President, Vessel Operations
• Victor Gonzalez, Executive Vice President, Supply Chain and Logistics Management
• Harry Sommer, Senior Vice President and Chief Integration Officer
Drew Madsen and Jason Montague will continue as President and Chief Operating Officers of Norwegian Cruise Line (Madsen) and Oceania Cruises / Regent Seven Seas Cruises (Montague).
Wendy Beck will continue in her role as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer with additional responsibilities for support services.