Books are now open for Crystal Cruises’ 16th annual, 110-day 2011 World Cruise. Fares for the “Grand Exotic Expedition” World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity are now available online, along with Full World Cruise and segment itinerary details, and attractive promotional and savings information including:
* 2-for-1 World Cruise Fares if booked by April 30, 2010;
* Free Air on all segments;
* Up to $10,000 per couple ‘All-Inclusive. As You Wish’ spending credits;
* Price Guarantee, assuring guests will receive the best applicable fare, lowest minimum deposits and a flexible cancellation policy, no matter when they book;
* Up to $20,000 savings per couple for Crystal Society members; up to $8,000 savings per couple for new-to-Crystal guests; and
* Additional 2.5% savings for guests paying in full 180 days out.
Departing Los Angeles on January 17, 2011, the full World Cruise will visit 41 ports in 19 countries, including six overnight stays and two double overnights. The award-winning Crystal Serenity will call in East and West Africa for the first time on a route through the South Pacific, Australia, Southeast Asia, India and Dubai.
For 2011, full World Cruise guests will enjoy the added value of special amenities and events including:
* First or Business Class Air Transportation for guests originating in any of Crystal’s specified air/sea gateways;
* $10,000 per couple ‘All-Inclusive. As You Wish’ spending credits onboard spending credit and pre-paid gratuities;
* Bon voyage World Cruise Gala and overnight luxury hotel accommodations in Los Angeles;
* Complimentary chauffeured pre- and post cruise transfers between the guest’s home, airport, pre-cruise hotel and Crystal Serenity within 100 miles of gateway city;
* Two exclusive shoreside gala events in Ashdod, Israel and Abu Dhabi, UAE; and
* Specially selected gifts and special onboard events exclusive to Full World Cruise guests.
Two-for-one full World Cruise fares start at $53,240, per person, double occupancy. Crystal’s World Cruise is also available in seven individual segments ranging from 12 to 21 days, or back-to-back segment combinations, with fares beginning at $6,500 per person, double occupancy.