The opening day of the China Cruise Shipping conference and trade show in Tianjin, China, on Sept. 23, will feature a highly anticipated presidents’ panel.
The format will bring together senior management to discuss the Chinese cruise market.
The China Cruise and Yacht Industry Association, which is organizing the event, has released its speaker list for the president’s discussion.
- Arnold Donald, president and CEO, Carnival Corporation
- Adam Goldstien, president and COO, Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Frank del Rio, president and CEO, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- Gianni Onorato, CEO, MSC Cruises
- Alan Buckelew, COO, Carnival Corporation
- Ukko Metsola, Europe and Asia government relations vice president, Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Colin Au, founding president and advisor, Genting Hong Kong
- Fan Min, president, SkySea Cruise Line
- Li Xiaopeng, vice president and general manager, China Merchants Group
- Wu Qiang, general manager, China State Shipbuilding Corporation
The 11th edition of the China Cruise Shipping and International Expo is the Asia/Pacific's No. 1 cruise event, learn more at http://www.ccyia.com/. The show takes place Sept. 23-26 in Tianjin.
Read a detailed analysis of the Chinese cruise market Cruise Industry News Fall/October 2016 Quarterly Magazine, due out Sept. 23.
Visit Cruise Industry News, the official event media sponsor and partner, at CCS in Tianjin