The 2018 voyage begins in Sydney, Australia on March 7 and ends in London, England on June 17.
Some of The World Journey highlights include:
• Ho Chi Minh City: Tour the city where French colonial architecture mixes with modern and Asian influences, and many fine old houses have become trendy restaurants serving up fine Vietnamese cuisine
• Bangkok: Thai food is a not-to-be-missed delight, with tantalizing, multilayered tastes of sweet, salt, bitter, and spicy as well as the eye-catching Buddhist temples that seem to be around every corner, and life along the canals
• Yangon: A visit to Shwedagon Pagoda will introduce travelers not only to one of Asia’s great religious sites, but to the daily life of the Burmese people, who come often to make their devotions, but also to spend time with friends, or sit in quiet contemplation
• Dubai: Stop by Gold Souq, a must see in Dubai as its the largest gold market in Arabia
• Muscat: Explore the Sulan Qaboos Grand Mosque, the third largest in the world, it features a massive Swarovski crystal chandelier with over 600,000 crystals and a hand-woven prayer rug with more than 1.7 billion knots.
• Barcelona: It’s all about architecture, from the magnificent medieval buildings of the Gothic Quarter to the Modernist movement typified by the work of Antoni Gaudi.
• Lisbon: Check out the Castle of Sao Jorge, this Moorish citadel and castle, was built upon fortifications from the 2nd century BC.
• Amsterdam: While strolling the canal lined streets taste poffertjes, buckwheat donuts with powdered sugar or stroopwafel, a chewy cookie-like sweet. Bitterballen, deep-fried balls of beef with mustard, are unavoidable.
This voyage includes the opportunity to attend both Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix:
• Cannes Film Festival: After taking in the sites of Rome and Florence, guests will head to Cannes. Film enthusiasts will be able to stroll along Le Promenade de la Croisette (the place to see and been seen in Cannes) or choose to sit back and people watch with a glass of rosé at a chic waterfront café.
• Monaco Grand Prix: Speed seekers will enjoy thrills at every turn while in port for Grand Prix. The race brings luxury yachts, buzzing helicopters and of course the rich and famous to enjoy the race.
. The World Journey kickoff in Sydney will commence with a special celebration, hosted by President and CEO Larry Pimentel, to welcome aboard those embarking on the incredible voyage. The 102-day trip package also includes internet, $1,000 per person shipboard credits, a free bag of laundry every seven days and excess luggage reimbursement up to $500 per person. Full itinerary pricing starts at $27,932 per person for a Club Interior stateroom and ranges up to $73,492 per person for a Club World Owner’s suite.