Comprehensive report detailing the European cruise market including all the European cruise brands, capacity metrics, source markets, deployments, challenges, insights and over 100 makes of market and operate intelligence crafted by Cruise Industry news.
A complete overview of the current and future state of the European cruise brands, outlook on the major source markets, and data projections on growth from 2019 through 2027.
Published July 1, 2020.
Over 130 pages of data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more. Expanded over previous editions.
Market data and projections for the next decade, including a breakout of the European cruise market annually through 2027, with forecasted capacity growth projections.
The Cruise Industry News 2021 European Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year market reports on the European cruise brands from 2019 through 2027, including berths, capacity and market share.
- Breakdown of operator and sailing region market share for 2019 and 2020.
- Current data based on completely original and independent research.
- Interviews with top executives at the major European brands.
- Articles looking at all major brands and companies in the market.
- Complete operator overview of all European brands.
- Market data through 2027, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Market capacity breakdown by cruise line..
- An Excel file is now an added option to this report, based on customer feedback and demand.
- The Excel file provides a list of ships in the market, berths and estimated capacity by year.
- Excel file covers 2019-2027 and provides an excellent base for modeling capacity and supply data.
- For customers purchasing the Excel dataset to go with this report, the Excel file will be delivered with the report in a zip file.