Inside the $3 billion cruise ship refurbishment business. Refit market overview including a full 2020-2022 estimated drydocking schedule + much more!
The 2020 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report by Cruise Industry News provides a comprehensive 100-page overview of the $3 billion annual cruise refit business and is well-suited to suppliers.
Included in this report:
- A comprehensive 100-page overview of the entire cruise ship repair, drydock and refurbishment market, which is valued at some $3 billion annually.
- A 2020/2021/2022 Drydocking Schedule organized by ship, dates and region, along with historical drydocking time sheets.
- Interviews with key drydocking executives from cruise lines, suppliers and shipyards.
- 100+ pages of exclusive data, analysis and insight.
- Information on how cruise ship drydocks work – timetables, supplier sourcing and more!
- Case study examples of recent or currently planned drydockings.
- Data and information you need to plan your refit bids, learn about the market, and forecast for the future.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.