Included in this report:
- A 2018/2019/2020 Drydocking Schedule organized by ship, dates and region, along with historical drydocking time sheets.
- Interviews with key drydocking executives from cruise lines, suppliers and shipyards.
- 70 pages of exclusive data, analysis and insight. (Double the content of previous editions!)
- Information on how cruise ship drydocks work – timetables, supplier sourcing and more!
- Case study examples of recent or currently planned drydockings.
- Data and information you need to plan your refit bids, learn about the market, and forecast for the future.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.