110+ page PDF report detailing the China and Asia-Pacific cruise market, with China growth projections through 2027. Key interviews with leading brands in the Chinese market, port news/updates, travel agent pricing (charter) discussion and much more.
Comprehensive report detailing the China and Asia-Pacific cruise industry.
If you are looking for a complete overview of the current and future state of the China and Asia-Pacific cruise business, look no further.
Published Sept. 17, 2018
Over 110 pages of independently-researched data and exclusive analysis, research, interviews, articles and more.
Market data and projections for the next decade, including a breakout of the Chinese cruise market annually through 2027, with forecasted capacity growth projections.
The Cruise Industry News 2019 China Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year market reports on China from 2015 through 2027.
- Updated data based on completely original and independent research.
- Interviews with top executives at all cruise brands operating in the Asia-Pacific and Chinese market, including new Chinese cruise lines.
- Articles looking at all major brands and companies in the market.
- Cruise lines covered: Carnival Corporation, Princess, Costa, Royal Caribbean Cruises China, Royal Caribbean Cruises Asia-Pacific, SkySea, MSC Cruises, Norwegian, Bohai, Diamond, Genting, Star, Dream, Asuka, NYK, Zen, Mitsui and more.
- Discussion of the sales model and pricing, including interviews with major travel agencies that control significant supply in China with the charter sales model.
- Market data through 2027, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Key developments for 2019, plus what to expect in 2019 in China.Port news and infrastructure planning reports, including a map of key Chinese ports. Interviews and updates on 12+ Chinese ports, Hong Kong, plus a number of ports in Japan and South Korea reveal their latest plans.
- Market capacity breakdown for Asia/Pacific and Chinese markets by cruise line.
- A look at the current and future Asia/Pacific cruise fleet.
- Coverage of the Japanese cruise market including its history, present status and future outlook. Interviews with management from Asuka (NYK), Mitsui and Venus.
- In-depth coverage of other key areas in the Asia region, in addition to South Korea.
- Fully independent reporting and research.