STX Europe achieved operating revenues of NOK 5,243 million Q3 2011 and EBITDA of NOK 650 million compared with NOK 367 million in the same period last year. The year to date EBITDA is NOK 1,602 million compared with NOK 660 million in the same period last year.
Pre-tax profit in Q3 2011 was NOK 535 million compared with NOK 195 million last year, and the year to date profit before tax was NOK 1,277 million compared with NOK 141 million in the same period last year.
The good results in 2011 reflects significantly improved results in both STX OSV and in the Cruise & Ferries business areas.
EBITDA of NOK 650 million in Q3 2011 - YTD 2011 of NOK 1, 602 million
- Cruise & Ferries with an EBITDA of NOK 96 million
- STX OSV Holdings Limited (STX OSV) with an EBITDA of NOK 589 million
Profit before Tax of NOK 535 million for Q3 2011 - YTD 2011 NOK 1,277 million
Order book situation Q3 2011:
- Order intake of NOK 4,190 million
- Order backlog of 64 vessels totalling NOK 31 626 million
- Four vessels successfully delivered in Q3 2011