Providing an inside look at Brazil's cruise market in 2020 and beyond. Operators, capacity metrics, port development, booking trends and much more.
Comprehensive report detailing Brazil's cruise market.
Published Nov. 1, 2019
The 2020 Brazil Market Report highlights the latest news and potential in South America as the Brazilian market returns to growth.
The all-new 45-page PDF report provides a key breakdown of the Brazilian cruise market by operator, berths and capacity, with supply outlook for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 cruise seasons as cruise operators add berths into the market and a new government eyes tourism friendly policies.
In addition are profiles on all the players in the market, with exclusive one-on-one interviews with all the major cruise brands operating in Brazil.
There are also articles regarding port development and terminal RFPs, and Brazilian travel agents weighing in on supply, demand, the booking window and pricing trends.
The Cruise Industry News 2020 Brazil Market Report Includes:
- Year-by-year Brazilian market capacity from 2007 through the 2020-2021 cruise season.
- Updated data based on original and independent research done by CIN’s editorial team.
- Interviews with top executives at major cruise brands operating in the Brazilian market.
- Articles profiling all major brands and companies in the market, with exclusive-one-one-interviews.
- Discussion of the sales model, pricing and booking trends.
- Market data, showing supply projections and capacity outlook.
- Key developments for 2020, plus what to expect in 2020+ and beyond in Brazil
- Port news and infrastructure planning reports, including a map of ports. Port executives weigh in on the future potential.
- Market capacity breakdown by ship and operator, plus historical data.
- Fully independent reporting and research.