Special report detailing the Asia-Pacific cruise industry release in October of 2014 – with exclusive analysis and insight provided by the Cruise Industry News staff. Stats going back to 1998 and projections through 2020+. 70 pages of exclusive market data and research sure to help your planning and budgeting for the future.
This Asia-Pacific report details:
– The current state of the cruise industry in Asia.
– Past passenger capacity and future growth projections
– An in-depth look at the market starting with Royal Caribbean, and including Carnival Corporation, Princess, P&O, Star, HNA, Bohai, Ctrip and more – with interviews with the major companies.
– A look at the major ports in China, berthing options, in addition to a discussion of the travel agent distribution system and port news from the entire region.
– Past and future Asia-Pacific ship deployment data.