Instant download of key cruise ship capacity data, vessel transaction values, newbuild orderbook data and much more. Cruise market data in one place at
In the 2022 Cruise Capacity Supply Data Package
- Immediate access to the 2022 Cruise Industry News Annual Report. Print and digital edition. Learn more here.
- PDF and Excel Dataset: Cruise Ship Orderbook Data (1988-2027). Presents a yearly account of ships on order listing all years from 1988 through 2027, giving an overview of ship ordering trends, supply capacity, yard capacity and future growth planned by cruise operators over the years. Click here for a complete product overview.
- Excel: 2023 Global Cruise Ship Index. Excel file with key statistics on 500+ cruise ships, including guest and crew capacity, length, width, draft and green features, along with newbuild cost. Click here for a complete product overview. Click here for a complete product overview.
- PDF and Excel Dataset: Cruise Ship Secondhand Market Report (1983-2022). Presents a yearly account of known ship transactions (sales, charters, etc.), giving an overview of trends over the years. Click here for a complete product overview.
- Independently researched and accurate. CIN has been publishing data on the cruise industry for over 30 years.
- Instant delivery via email upon checkout. You will receive a link to instant download the files. CIN Annual Access will be sent separately.
- Access to our editorial and research desk. Confirmed subscribers can call Cruise Industry News for insight on the data in these reports or email us at email@example.com.
- Mid-year update on select reports: subscribers will receive the mid-year updates of the Secondhand Market and Global Cruise Ship Index reports.