Just Updated Sept 2021! The Cruise Ship Second Hand Market Report (1983-2021) presents a yearly account of known ship transactions (sales, charters, etc.), giving an overview of trends over the years. This PDF report delivers instantly via email. Includes ship retirement and withdrawal data.
Price: from $449.00
- 1983-2021 Cruise Ship secondhand market data independently sourced and published by Cruise Industry News. Each year (from 1983 through December 2020) shows known vessel transactions based on fully independent research; also includes some key charters.
- View a sample page here.
- Includes a section on cruise ship withdrawals and retirements.
- Ship transactions include cruise line, ship, tonnage/passenger capacity, and terms (if available).
- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 ship sales have estimated values based on CIN's 40-year history and independent valuation techniques.
- Data and information you need in just 35 pages to plan to present a complete over view of cruise ship transaction history.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.
- Last updated: August 31 2021
- New and based on customer feedback, an Excel addendum is available as an option to the Cruise Ship Secondhand Market Report (1983-2021).
- The Excel addendum provides an Excel/XLS file of all the data in the report, organized in sheets by year; in addition is a separate file on ship retirements.