Just Updated! The Cruise Ship Second Hand Market Report (1983-2020) presents a yearly account of known ship transactions (sales, charters, etc.), giving an overview of trends over the years. This PDF report delivers instantly via email. Includes ship retirement and withdrawal data. Last updated Dec. 31, 2020.
Price: from $449.00
- 1983-2020 Cruise Ship secondhand market data independently sourced and published by Cruise Industry News. Each year (from 1983 through December 2020) shows known vessel transactions based on fully independent research; also includes some key charters.
- View a sample page here.
- Includes a section on cruise ship withdrawals and retirements.
- Ship transactions include cruise line, ship, tonnage/passenger capacity, and terms (if available).
- 2018, 2019, 2020 ship sales have estimated values based on CIN's 40-year history and independent valuation techniques.
- Data and information you need in just 35 pages to plan to present a complete over view of cruise ship transaction history.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.
- Last updated: Dec. 30 2020
- Subscribers to the Cruise Ship Secondhand Market Report (1983-2020) are entitled to any updates published prior to Dec. 31, 2020. Depending on activity within the secondhand market, CIN intends to update this report.
- New and based on customer feedback, an Excel addendum is available as an option to the Cruise Ship Secondhand Market Report (1983-2020).
- The Excel addendum provides an Excel/XLS file of all the data in the report, organized in sheets by year; in addition is a separate file on ship retirements.