Beginning today, September 1, travel agents seeking to gain from all the benefits of CLIA membership and realize great value can enroll for Individual Membership through 2011 for the yearly rate of $99 – potentially enjoying four months free by acting now.
September 1 also marks the official opening of the Renewal Season for 2011 Travel Agency Membership featuring a broad range of new benefits and enhancements, ranging from a new CLIA website, integration of video content, social media access, and new CLIA training programs.
“For less than $100, travel agents can take advantage of all the benefits of CLIA membership. That alone is great value but, by signing up now, they can actually be enrolled for as many as 16 months instead of the usual 12. That is irresistible value,” said Bob Sharak, CLIA’s executive vice president.
To become an Individual Agent member of CLIA, agents must be affiliated with an active CLIA-member travel agency that is enrolled through 2011. Over 2,500 professional travel sellers currently are enrolled as Individual Agent members. Among the benefits they enjoy:
• Professional recognition by CLIA and all its members
• An individual agent listing in the “Cruise Expert Locator” at www.cruising.org, providing additional consumer recognition
• Free classroom, online and DVD sales training valued at $90 for a jump start toward CLIA Cruise Counselor Certification
• Personal receipt of CLIA news, promotions, events, training and FAM invitations and industry updates
• An annual membership kit including the CLIA Cruise Manual CD-Rom - A $30.00 Value
• Preferred member rates for the CLIA photo ID card
• Access to the complete CLIA web site Travel Agent Center with invaluable information and resources
• A Marketing Tools Essential CD with direct mail, e-marketing, advertising and PR resources and templates
• And, a "Value-Added Coupon Book" with dozens of offers valued at over $1,000!