"While every Crystal cruise offers an array of stimulating activities, the Experiences of Discovery offer guests more in-depth exploration through added professional speakers, workshops, entertainment and, where possible, shore-side adventures, ," said Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales and marketing.
2011 Experiences of Discovery include:
* *NEW* Floral Design - Renowned guest floral designer shares techniques of the art.
* Distinguished Speaker Series - Educational and informative presentations from some of the world's most noteworthy personalities.
* Science & Technology - Experts share insight and practical information on the latest research developments and newest gadgets.
* Comprehensive Creative Learning Institute - World Cruise voyages feature an expanded language, art, music and wellness curriculum, plus a brand new 'Ocean Views' series.
* Mind, Body & Spirit - Guest instructors and speakers focus on yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and general fitness on board and ashore.
* Golf - PGA pros offer onboard and shoreside tips, plus play at some of the world's most exclusive courses.
* Wine & Food Festival - World-renowned chefs, wine experts and mixologists share their specialties, plus hands-on instruction with Crystal's talented culinary team.
* Emerging Artists - Crystal's exclusive partnership with the Music Center - Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles County showcases some of the brightest talent from the Music Center Spotlight Awards.
* Film & Theater - Award-winning experts salute film, stage and television with live performances, interactive discussions and celebrated cinema.
* Big Band & Ballroom Dance - Live daily performances, dance lessons and competitions plus additional Ambassador Hosts.
* Jazz - Live performances and presentations about musical legends.