Included in this 140-page 2020 Cruise Luxury Market Report:
- Full insight into the luxury cruise market, growth projections and the major operators with 44 new ships on order and set to more than double market capacity.
- Profiling all the luxury cruise lines.
- A look at growth in the luxury cruise segment through 2027, with key growth metrics and more.
- Data by year, operator and region.
- View Sample Pages
- View Table of Contents
- Independently researched data from 1992 through 2027.
- Regional deployment luxury capacity.
- Exclusive top-level Interviews and company profiles of the leading and niche luxury lines.
- Companies profiled: Silversea, Crystal, Viking, Paul Gauguin, Seabourn, Ritz-Carlton, Regent, Hapag-Lloyd, Windstar, MSC, Scenic, Emerald and Ponant.
- New ship features.
- Ship-within-a-ship capacity from big-ship operators.
- Easy to read format – instant download via PDF.
- An Excel file is now an added option to this report, based on customer feedback and demand.
- The Excel file provides a list of ships in the market, berths and estimated capacity by year.
- Excel file covers 2020-2027 and provides an excellent base for modeling capacity and supply data.