The 2021 Annual Report is a 400-page resource providing research, facts and data on the global cruise industry. Fresh for 2021 post COVID-19. Digital Access now available!
Price: from $995.00
The 2021 Cruise Industry News Annual Report, the book's 34th edition, is available both in print and digitally.
*New for 2021 - immediate Digital Access is now available. Click here to learn more.
The Cruise Industry News Annual Report is the only information resource of its kind -- presenting the entire worldwide cruise industry in a 400-page report, from new ships on order to supply-and-demand scenarios from 1987 through 2027, including a future outlook including 2027+ growth projections for each cruise line, and detailed ship deployment by region and market of all the cruise lines.
Following COVID-19, the 2021 Annual Report includes restated 2020 capacity data and current future projections going from 2021 through 2027.
There is also a comprehensive directory of cruise lines, as well as detailed information on port traffic and more.
Note: Above Page Previews Feature Pages From a Previous Edition
If you are looking for a complete past, present and future global briefing on the cruise industry, look no further than the 34th of the Cruise Industry News Annual Report.
• If you are a cruise line executive: CINA 2021 gives you a total and objective overview of the industry, including profiles and growth forecasts for all the cruise lines through at least 2027.
• If you are a financial analyst: CINA 2021 gives you independent company and market growth forecasts, including supply/demand scenarios through 2027.
• If you are a port executive: CINA 2021 tells you about each line's ship deployments in your region, and tracks the growth of each port and each sailing region.
• If you are a supplier: CINA 2021 gives you the information you need to make informed decisions about your involvement in the cruise industry.
• If you are a new supplier: 20221 gives you the market intelligence and sales leads you need to target the industry.
Who buys this report? Cruise lines, ports, suppliers, accounting firms, consulting companies, investment banks, think-tanks, universities and many more!
Macro Level: Big picture data for the major and minor players, showing their footprints in 2021 and projected out through 2027.
Micro Level: Additional data includes just about everything pertaining to deployment, berth breakdown, capacity projections, historical trends and much more. 400 pages of detailed information at your fingertips.
Brand Level Data: CINA goes ship by ship, brand by brand, with data reflecting market capacity, berths, market share and more.
Ship by Ship: Every ship in the global cruise fleet is accounted for in our research, from the latest mega ships to niche expedition vessels.
Region Analysis: Each major cruise region is broken down by brand, with number of ships, projected market capacity and market shares, with past data showing trends.
Digital Access: Provided on report release to subscribers that opt-in to digital access. Discounts are available to organizations needing more than one user account (see above shopping cart). Email or call for pricing for more than five user accounts.
Shipping: The Annual Report ships via FedEx globally, ensuring a timely delivery.
United States 2 Day: 2nd Day Delivery via FedEx
United States Overnight: Overnight Delivery via FedEx
International Standard: International Standard via FedEx (two to three business days in most cases)
International Priority: Priority Delivery via FedEx (one to two business days in most cases)