P&O Cruises Australia is gearing up for the introduction of the Ocean Village Two into it’s fleet as the Pacific Jewel. The Ocean Village Two is set to sail to Singapore on Oct. 22 from Crete via the Suez canal to India and Singapore. According to a blog P&O has set up for the Pacific Jewel, the estimated arrival date is Nov. 14, when a team of over 700 workers at Sembawang Shipyard in addition to 700 officers and crew from the cruise line will make her the Pacific Jewel. The ship is slated to sail for Sydney on Dec. 1 and on Dec. 12 will be officially inaugurated at the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay. The blog is at pacificjewel.pocruises.com.au
Highlights of the refurbishment:
· The Attic will be our new exciting late night venue, complete with Dance floor, DJ decks and bar open to the wee hours.
· The Connexions Lounge: A bar featuring Live bands and karaoke , Music videos, sit down Comedy Club, theme nights to get the night underway.
· The Marquee Show Lounge with contemporary bar to relax and watch all your favourite shows, movies, and late night live music.
· The Atrium: Night time performances including our exclusive Laser show.
· The Balcony Bar: Cocktail bar with live music and instrumental classics.
· Casbah Lounge: Trivia, Live music, late night Piano bar, singalongs and much more…