The 2021 Luxury Report provides a detailed overview of the strong luxury cruise market, with market projections through 2027. Complete insight into the top end of the cruise business over 120 pages.
Price: from $499.00
Included in the 2021 Cruise Luxury Market Report:
- Everything you need to know about the Luxury Cruise Market!
- Become an expert: full insight into the luxury cruise market with 120 pages of analysis including growth projections, profiles of all the operators with 40 new ships on order and set to more than double market capacity.
- Profiling all the luxury cruise lines cover business strategies, supply and demand, COVID-19 and much more.
- A look at growth in the luxury cruise segment through 2027, with key growth metrics and more.
- Data by year, operator and region.
- View Sample Pages
- View Table of Contents
- Independently researched data from 1992 through 2027.
- Regional deployment luxury capacity.
- Exclusive top-level Interviews and company profiles of the leading and niche luxury lines.
- Companies profiled: Silversea, Crystal, Viking, Paul Gauguin, Seabourn, Ritz-Carlton, Regent, Hapag-Lloyd, Windstar, MSC, Scenic, Emerald and Ponant.
- In addition are features with key other sources, including travel agents and vessel managers.
- New ship profiles.
- Ship-within-a-ship capacity from big-ship operators including Royal Caribbean, MSC Yacht Club, Norwegian's Haven, Dream's Palace, Cunard's premium suites and The Retreat from Celerity Cruises.
- Easy to read format - instant download via PDF.
- An Excel file is now an added option to this report, based on customer feedback and demand.
- Sample data available here.
- The Excel file provides a list of ships in the market, berths and estimated capacity by year.
- Excel file covers 2019-2027 and provides an excellent base for modeling capacity and supply data.