Windstar Cruises kicked off a six-week road show, The World of Windstar, in the company’s hometown of Seattle, WA, last week.
Dan Chappelle, Windstar’s vice president of sales, is leading a series of travel agent seminars across the country in the coming weeks.
“We strive to continuously strengthen our commitment to our travel partners. We want to provide them with as much support and tools as possible to help build and service their clientele,” said Chappelle. “This road show is a great way for us to show how much we truly value our travel agent community.”
Chappelle will be joined by local Regional Sales Managers in each location. The ninety minute presentation will cover topics such as the recent power yacht fleet expansion, new itineraries for 2014, and different education tools for agents.
The road show will visit the following cities:
• May 7: New York City, New York
• May 8: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• May 9: Washington D.C.
• May 14: Atlanta, Georgia
• May 15: Naples, Florida
• May 16: Palm Beach and Coral Gables, Florida
• May 21: Chicago, Illinois
• May 22: St. Louis, Missouri,
• May 23: Minneapolis, Minnesota
• June 4: Houston and Dallas, Texas
• June 5: Newport Beach and Studio City, California
• June 6: San Jose and San Francisco, California
• June 18: Vancouver, Canada