Crystal Cruises has released Crystal Adventures online for its 2014 World Cruise, marking the voyage’s earliest-ever availability of guests’ outing options.
More than 200 shore excursions are now described in detail and offered for pre-reservation at crystalcruises.com.
The carefully-curated experiences, ranging from half a day to several days each, will take guests to some of the most awe-striking natural marvels and historically significant landmarks from LA to London, via the Pacific Islands, Asia, Africa, and more.
The annual World Cruise sails for 89 days aboard the Crystal Serenity, starting January 18, 2014.
“So many of our World Cruisers are early planners, committing to the cruise months and years in advance. 2013 was a record-breaking year in that respect, and 2014 and 2015 are shaping up to be similar record-breakers,” said John Stoll, vice president of land and port operations.
“By allowing guests to explore, and pre-reserve, their shore options now, they can begin connecting with their World Cruise experience all the sooner, planning all the places they’ll visit, and growing more excited about their trip ahead with each adventure booked.”
In 2014, World Cruise guests will be able to:
- Helicopter over Hawaii, Hong Kong, and Cape Town.
- Safari for native African wildlife, from gorillas to elephants.
- Explore cultural microcosms from Geisha life in Kyoto to Ghandi and Indian sub-culture in South Africa.
- Stay overnight off-ship in several countries, including Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Indulge in hands-on culinary treats, from blending one’s own wine near Cape Town or learning traditional tea preparation in Hong Kong to local market shopping and hands-on Creole cooking in Mauritius.
- Visit pivotal WWII Pacific Theatre sites from Tinian to Oahu, including a private lunch with captain of the USS Missouri.
Crystal’s 2014 World Cruise is comprised of five, 12 to 22 day segments visiting ports in California, Hawaii, Guam, Mariana Islands, Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Principe, Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Portugal, and England.
Full World Cruisers receive special perks, such as a bon voyage pre-cruise gala, complimentary chauffeured pre- and post-cruise transfers, first class air transportation, souvenir gifts, special shore-side event participation.
Guests booking the entire World Cruise by February 28, 2013 enjoy savings of $3,900/person and all-inclusive fares starting from $39,280/person.
“Book Now” (booked by Feb, 28) fares for individual World Cruise segments begin at $6,845/person.