A new company, SunStone Ships Inc., has been formed for the purpose of taking over some of the existing passenger-ship activities of International Shipping Partners, Inc. (ISP). SunStone, named after the original way‐finding device of the Vikings – the sun stone.
SunStone will assume the following activities from ISP:
• Owners’ representation of ISP‐managed vessel in connection with buying, selling and chartering.
• The newbuilding project, Project Unlimited.
• Other newbuilding activities.
• Communication with existing and future potential investors in passenger vessels.
• Inspection of secondhand tonnage in connection with potential acquisitions.
• Representation of investors in connection with acquisition or sale of secondhand passenger-ship tonnage commercially managed by SunStone.
At the same time, International Shipping Partners, Inc. (ISP) will join FleetPro and become a pure passenger-ship management company.
Niels‐Erik Lund, Kenneth Engstrom and Charmaine Morris will continue in their existing positions, responsibilities and authorities at ISP. SunStone and ISP will continue to occupy their executive offices located at 4770 Biscayne Boulevard, Penthouse B, Miami, Florida 33137,