Cunard Line has announced a week-long cruise sale.
Starting October 22, this week-long sale will offer a Reduced Deposit, On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom, and Complimentary Balcony Upgrades on 30 select voyages, including Cunard’s signature Transatlantic Crossings aboard flagship Queen Mary 2.
The Cunard Sale voyages aboard Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth include:
• Iberian Highlights, 19 April 2013 – 12 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $2,599
• St. Petersburg & Baltic Explorer, 1 May 2013 – 14 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $3,599
• Transatlantic Crossing (Westbound), 26 April 2013 – 7 days aboard Queen Mary 2; Balcony fares from $1,345
• Fjords & Waterfalls, 19 May 2013 – 7 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $1,799
• Mediterranean Delights, 7 July 2013 – 13 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $3,499
All fares and promotions are per person, based on double occupancy. The Cunard Sale runs through 29 October.
Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line delight in the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. By day, guests enjoy voluminous libraries, world class spas, white-gloved afternoon tea service and engaging award-winning Cunard Insights guest enrichment programmes; and by night are entertained by Royal Nights themed balls, West End-style productions and Veuve Clicquot champagne cocktails.