Cunard is holding an exclusive five-day Grand Summer Event Sale on select voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth and flagship Queen Mary 2, featuring savings of up to 60% off Mediterranean voyages and a special offer of complimentary balcony upgrades on ships departing U.S. ports.
Included in the sale are the spectacular nine-day Mediterranean Memories to Sevilla, Barcelona and Florence, and the 12-day Greek Isles & Aegean Treasures to Rome, Turkey, Israel and the Greek Isles. The sale starts on 12 July.
Grand Summer Event Sale voyages aboard Queen Elizabeth include:
• 9-day Mediterranean Memories – 28 August with Inside stateroom fares from $799
• 12-day Holy Land Explorer – 6 September with Inside stateroom fares from $899
• 12-day Pearls of the Black Sea – 30 September with Inside stateroom fares from $1,199
• 12-day Greek Isles & Aegean Treasures – 12 October with Inside stateroom fares from $999
• 15-day Panama Canal Adventure – 20 January with Balcony stateroom fares from $2,395
Grand Summer Event Sale voyages aboard Queen Mary 2 include:
• 11-day New England & Canada Sojourn – 21 September with Balcony stateroom fares from $1,995
• 12-day Caribbean Fiesta – 22 December with Balcony stateroom fares from $2,895
Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line delight in the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. By day, guests enjoy voluminous libraries, world class spas, white-gloved afternoon tea service and engaging award-winning Insights guest enrichment programmes; and by night are entertained by black tie dinners, Royal Nights themed balls, West End-style productions and Veuve Clicquot champagne cocktails.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Each promotional voyage also offers the option to receive up to $300 in on board credit per stateroom.
The sale runs through July 16.