SeaDream just released its 2013 European voyage schedule, first giving their past guests advance notice, then going out to the public at large.
From May through October 2013, SeaDream I & SeaDream II will sail to Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Montenegro, Malta and Portugal. New routes and destinations include Albania, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Russia.
Highlights of SeaDream’s 2013 European season include:
• Voyage # 11323: June 5-16: Yachting the best ports of Turkey, Greece and Croatia in 11-nights.
• Voyage # 11333: Aug. 17-30: 13-nights, full circumnavigation of The Black Sea including Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Georgia and the north coast of Turkey.
• Voyage # 11334: Aug. 30-Sep.7 An educational, 8-night voyage visiting ancient Troy and the Gallipoli battlefields in Turkey and Greece’s archaeological site of Mycenae.
• Voyage # 11335: Sep. 7-13: “Mamma Mia” comes to life with calls to Skiatos Island, Volos, Kayala and Thassos Island, Greece.
• Voyage # 11338: Oct. 2-12: 10-nights, featuring fabulous Greek Islands, Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and a rare call to the island of Cyprus.
“All voyages are designed to make one feel as if they are aboard their own private yacht. In 2013, when calling on St. Tropez, France we’ll be doing a wet landing on the famous Pampelonne Beach; the place to see and be seen. SeaDream also stays late in lively St. Tropez. It’s a different experience to see a port after dark” said SeaDream’s President, Bob Lepisto. In 2013 SeaDream also stays late in Portofino, Mykonos, Santorini and Sorrento to name a few.
Lepisto added: "In 2013 we’ve not only broadened our mix of destinations, we’ve added voyages of varying lengths starting with our 7, 10 & 20-night Amazon River voyages. I think 2013 offers something for everyone.”