Princess Cruises is offering special fares on cruises to Europe and Alaska – with a Balcony Bonus Sale through January 31. Passengers who book during the event can save up to $1,000 per couple off Launch Fares, plus receive a free balcony upgrade.
These special cruise deals include the opportunity to book a sought-after balcony stateroom for the price of an unobstructed oceanview stateroom.
The sale also includes Europe and Alaska cruisetours, with savings on these land and sea cruise vacations that travel to the heart of the Alaska wilderness to see the majesty of Denali or that take in some of Europe’s most spectacular inland destinations, including Classic Italy, Ancient Petra or the Swiss Alps.
“Europe and Alaska are our signature summertime cruise destinations,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “And both are places where a balcony stateroom is a huge advantage – watching glaciers calve or the scenery of Venice go by right from your own balcony is a priceless experience.”
Examples of sale fares include:
• 12-day Mediterranean/Greek Isles cruises from $1,490 ($2,540 balcony)
• 11-day Scandinavia and Russia cruises from $1,049 ($2,540 balcony)
• 12-day Holy Land cruises from $1,990 ($2,590 balcony)
• 7-day Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers from $799 ($1,399 balcony)
• 10-day Denali Explorer cruisetours from $1,273 ($1,823 balcony)
• 17-day Classic Italy cruisetours from $3,849 ($4,699 balcony)