CruiseOne & Cruises Inc., the nation’s leading cruise travel retail network as part of World Travel Holdings, today announced their new “Circle of Excellence” program, available to agents who earn annual total commissionable revenue of $1 million. Agents inducted into the “Circle of Excellence” will have access to exclusive benefits and programs that will further their success.
“Our goal with the Circle of Excellence program is to reward our top-level CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. agents with special perks that help them keep going,” said Dwain Wall, Senior Vice President and General Manager of CruiseOne & Cruises Inc. “We also hope this will drive all of our franchise owners and independent contractors to continue to build strong relationships with their clients and give them a goal to work toward in 2011.”
Some of the benefits for “Circle of Excellence” inductees include:
- Circle of Excellence logo for marketing materials
- Dedicated priority-access phone line for CruiseOne franchise owners, partners and business managers, and Cruises Inc. independent contractors
- Exclusive training programs
- Complimentary one-day, on-site annual business development visit
- Free CLIA ID card and annual membership
- Free business cards and collateral marketing material
- One free cabin (double occupancy) at the companies’ joint National Conference each year
- Exclusive invitations to inaugural cruises, as available
- Complimentary Travel Guard annual policy
“Circle of Excellence” members must qualify each year by July 31. Benefits are effective September 1 through August 31 the following year. Franchise owners and agents must be in full compliance with all applicable franchise and agent disclosure terms and conditions, contract terms and conditions, and franchise and agent operations standards.