The June 13th Wine & Food-themed cruise celebrates the summer solstice on June 21, officially the longest day of the year, when the sun stays above the horizon. Crystal Serenity’s balconies, decks, and 360-degree promenade provide perfect locations from which to absorb each day’s vistas.
From Copenhagen to Stockholm, calls in Hellysylt/Geiranger, Honningsvag, North Cape, Longyearbyen/Svalbard, Ålesund and Bergen offer Crystal Adventures ashore that take guests off any beaten path, including a trek across Longyearbyen Glacier, helicopter flight over “Queen of the Fjords” Hardangerfjord, and hike to Plateau Mountain (followed by much deserved refreshments at the 23-degree Artico Ice Bar).
A second North Cape cruise departing July 8 also makes a maiden call to Skjolden, Norway, en route to London.
“Our guests’ overwhelming positive feedback led us to add a second cruise in 2011,” says Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales and marketing. “The stunning scenery, peaceful remoteness, the magical quality of light and the inherent adventure of crossing the Arctic Circle, make for and onboard experience that takes on different dimensions 24 hours a day. The Norwegian landscape is truly that compelling.”
Voted World’s Best more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history, special values for Crystal’s 14-day North Cape cruises include:
* Per person promotional Two-for-One fares beginning at $9,230
* Up to $2,000 per couple Verandah and Penthouse savings
* Free round-trip air transportation from many U.S./Canadian cities
* $1,000 per person ‘All Inclusive – As You Wish’ shipboard spending credits
* Free Business Class with Penthouse accommodations
* Low Business Class air upgrades with Verandah and Deluxe Staterooms
* Crystal Family Memories bonus savings
* New Perfect Choice Dining with Open Dining by Reservation, and Crystal’s classic main and late seating options.