Celebrating an unprecedented 16 years of awards as the #1 cruise line in the world, luxury specialist Crystal Cruises announces its 2012 deployment with an increased presence abroad.
Among 68 global itineraries for the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity are such new offerings as:
* 94-day “Epic Islands and Empires” Pacific Rim World Cruise through Hawaii, the South Pacific, eastern and western Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Russia, Alaska, British Columbia and San Francisco, including a three-day inclusive overland adventure in Beijing; a maiden call in Newcastle, Australia; and a return to South Korea for the first time since 1994;
* Christmas/New Year cruises in Australia/New Zealand and the Mediterranean;
* Expanded collection Mediterranean itineraries including late fall options;
* Expanded collection of Baltic and Northern European cruises;
* More seven-day cruises in the Mediterranean and New England/Canada, as well a seven-day Thanksgiving voyage through the Mexican Riviera;
* Transatlantic cruises from New York to London and from Miami to Lisbon, which can be combined with European cruises;
* Late fall cruises in the South Pacific and New Zealand;
* More overnight stays in destinations including Ashdod, Reykjavik, Odessa, Honfleur and Hamburg, Edinburgh, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Istanbul, Venice, Sorrento, Bordeaux, as well as destinations throughout Asia, Australia and South America.
“Each year we meticulously craft future itineraries for our huge base of repeat guests, as well as the most discerning luxury travelers who are new to Crystal and new to luxury cruising,” says Crystal President Gregg Michel. “Whether one is planning a single vacation getaway, a family reunion, or several weeks or months of Crystal experiences, our 2012 cruise collection offers a wealth of intriguing – and even unexpected – choices for today’s global cruise market.”