Celebrity Cruises is constantly seeking new ways to support its travel partners, and the latest outgrowth of that commitment is bound to raise questions, by design. The line has launched a new campaign designed to drive consumers to travel agents through ads featuring the headline: “Go ahead. Ask your travel agent.”
“Since our brand was founded 20 years ago, we’ve publicly acknowledged that travel agents are invaluable to the Celebrity brand,” said Celebrity’s Senior VP of Sales Dondra Ritzenthaler. “We could never achieve the levels of success we continue to achieve without them, and we’re putting our money where our mouth is, making a significant investment in a robust ad campaign devoted to them. By creatively encouraging consumers to ask an agent specific questions, we’ll help consumers learn more about our brand, and help drive business for agents.”
Among the questions, each of which reflect premium attributes unique to Celebrity Cruises:
• “Ask who provides the best premium Caribbean cruise vacation,” a view Celebrity supports with its host of accolades, including “Best Mega-Ship Line” in the most recent annual CondéNast Traveler readers’ poll, and 15 consecutive years in the top 10 in Travel + Leisure magazine’sannual poll ranking the best cruise lines in the world.
• “Ask about one of the largest staffs of sommeliers in the Caribbean – and in the world, as a matter of fact.”
• “Ask about a place where your stateroom attendant calls you by name. And your waiter, too.”
• “Ask about activities that push the envelope and redesign traditional onboard programming by partnering with well-known experts such as Apple, Smithsonian Journeys, Bacardi, Rosetta Stone and Riedel Crystal.”
• “Ask where you can be pampered from head-to-toe in one of the most celebrated spas at sea”: Celebrity’s AquaSpa® by Elemis®.
• “Ask where your stateroom is full of so many thoughtful details, even the stationery has your name on it.”
• “Ask about a place at sea where world-renowned architects designed stunning spaces that create uncontrollable smiles of approval.”
• “Ask where you can feel like a million dollars, while being spoiled with a 24-karat gold facial, among other rejuvenating indulgences.
Celebrity’s new campaign is running in select national magazines, major daily newspapers and on billboards.