Norwegian and Nickelodeon have partnered to provide families with a once-in-a-lifetime cruise vacation that is all Nickelodeon, all week long. Exclusive Nickelodeon family programming featured on the two “Nickelodeon All Access” cruises includes:
• Ultimate sliming experience offers a chance for the whole family to get slimed together.
• Meet & greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows. Special cruise guests have included stars from iCarly, True Jackson VP, and the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants.
• This year’s star line-up is still to be announced, but promises to be just as exciting.
• Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants.
• Meet & greets with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang the Last Airbender and many more!
• Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events.
• Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise.
• And much more!
• Plus, families can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Freestyle Cruising®.
The non-stop excitement and thrills of the “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” are only available on: Norwegian Jewel sailing President’s Day holiday, February 20, 2011, round-trip from New York to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island or Norwegian Epic departing on July 24, 2011 from Barcelona with ports of call including Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain. Starting rates are from $899 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Jewel and from $1299 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Epic.
The on-board credit limited time offer includes $250 per stateroom when sailing in a Garden Villa, available on Norwegian Jewel; $150 for suites; $100 for mini-suites and deluxe balcony staterooms; $75 for balcony staterooms; $50 for ocean view and $25 for inside staterooms.