While a Crystal Cruises vacation is inherently loaded with inclusive value, the ultra-luxury line is offering travelers generous savings opportunities and perks for the remainder of 2010.
From getting there to being there, Crystal's promotions range from complimentary air travel to family incentives, shipboard spending credits, extended vacation options and huge savings off current and future cruises, including:
* Summer Sale on Penthouses in Europe - Save $2,000 per person off Crystal Serenity's luxuriously appointed, butler-serviced Penthouse accommodations on European cruises departing September 29, October 8, 19, 31 and November 11 and 22 - for bookings by August 31, 2010.
* BONUS Share the Experience Program - For almost every Crystal cruise between September 2010 and April 2011, all booked guests can enjoy $400 in additional shipboard spending credits (or $250 for Mexico cruises) for each new-to-Crystal guest they refer to sail with them in a separate stateroom. With the new program, booked guests can earn up to $1,600 per person in shipboard credits for his/her friend's new booking made after July 7. New guests will receive a $100 shipboard credit, up to $200 per stateroom.
* Low Business Class Upgrades in Europe - Book deluxe verandah staterooms on Crystal Serenity's September 29, October 8 or October 31 cruises and upgrade to Business Class air transportation for as little as $899, each way, from more than a dozen North American gateways. Valid for bookings made by August 31, 2010.
* Mexican Riviera Savings - Save an additional $500 off of Penthouses and deluxe staterooms with verandah on any of Crystal Symphony's November-December 2010 Mexican Riviera series - for bookings by September 30, 2010.
* Caribbean Holiday - Save an additional $1,000 on Penthouses and deluxe staterooms with verandah on Crystal Serenity's December 21 voyage round-trip from Miami - for bookings by September 30, 2010. children age 17 and under can sail free with two full-fare adults.
* Save Now, Save Later promotion for 2011 World Cruise, including all segments. Two-for-one fares now and 20% off most additional 2011 or 2012 cruises - for bookings by September 30, 2010.
* Two-for-One Fares - All 2010 and 2011 cruises - reservations for 2011 must be made by September 30, 2010.
* Free Air Program - Guests will enjoy complimentary economy air transportation, with transfers, from more than 20 North American gateways, plus complimentary Business Class air in Europe for Penthouse guests. World Cruise guests also receive complimentary air transportation. Applies to most 2010 voyages and all 2011 itineraries.
* All Inclusive - As You Wish - Up to $1,000 per person spending credit on every cruise to customize one's vacation with experiences that are personally meaningful - from fine wines to spa to Crystal Adventures ashore.
* Crystal Family Memories Program - Two Savings Options:
For six full-fare berths: $500 credit toward a Crystal Private Adventure, kids under 17 sail free in third berth, plus prepaid gratuities, shipboard credits and family portraits.
For 10 full-fare berths: All of the above, plus one complimentary berth.
* Onboard Booking Discount - Guests who book their next cruise aboard their current cruise receive an additional 2.5-4.5% savings.
* Combo Cruise Savings - Guests booking two or more cruises back-to-back, with the exception of World Cruise segments, can save up to 10% on the fare for each voyage.
* Pay 180 Days in Advance - All guests save an additional 2.5% when they pay in full six months in advance.
* Bonus Savings with Crystal Society Benefits - Not only do returning Crystal cruisers automatically save between 2.5% and 4.5% on their next cruise, but they can enjoy additional savings that include shipboard credits, gifts and parties. Crystal enjoys an average repeat guest rate of 55%.
Always an Exceptional Value
Crystal Cruises continues to offer the highest level of luxury on every itinerary, adhering to the winning formula of service, space, quality and choices. Thoughtful amenities include:
* Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
* Complimentary specialty restaurants, including the celebrated cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa
* Complimentary enrichment classes, including computer learning, yoga and mat-based Pilates, wine tasting, language, wellness, music, art and bridge
* Complimentary transportation to the town centers from most ports
* Complimentary Ambassador Host program offering dance partners
* Complimentary lavish Broadway-style evening productions in the Galaxy Theatre
* Complimentary daily feature films in the Hollywood Theatre
* Complimentary elegant afternoon tea service in Palm Court