Princess Cruises has launched a new “Caribbean Super Sale” offering customers significant savings on select 2010 and 2011 voyages through the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. Travelers can choose to sail among the sun-swept islands for seven to 14 days, with fares starting at just $399.
“Our relaxed cruising style in the Caribbean makes for the perfect getaway from hectic everyday life,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “With a welcoming atmosphere, spectacular ships and engaging diversions Princess is certainly the ultimate way to escape completely to this tropical paradise.”
Tropical itinerary options and pricing (per person, based on double occupancy) available in the Caribbean Super Sale include:
• Seven-day Classic Southern Caribbean on Caribbean Princess – starting at $399
• Seven-day Western Caribbean on Crown Princess – starting at $449
• Seven-day Eastern Caribbean on Ruby Princess – starting at $449
• Seven-day Southern Caribbean Explorer on Caribbean Princess – starting at $449
• Eight-day Bermuda & Eastern Caribbean on Caribbean Princess – starting at $549
• 10-day Eastern Caribbean Voyager or Southern Caribbean Medley on Emerald Princess or Star Princess – starting at $749
• 14-day Caribbean Collection on Grand Princess – starting at $999
These exceptional fares have limited availability. The Caribbean Super Sale promotion is open to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Additional information about the promotion is available at http://www.princess.com/caribbeansupersale.page
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company's website at www.princess.com.