Louis Cruises invites travelers to explore and enjoy the Eastern and Western Mediterranean and beyond with their just released, expansive collection of cruises presented in the company’s new January 2010 – March 2011 brochure. The comprehensive 68-page publication includes many of Louis Cruises’ time-honored itineraries, plus newly added programs -- each offering a complete destination experience that combines famous highlights with lesser known gems in a way that will fulfill travelers every expectation.
Louis Cruises is pleased to unveil an entire array of new and enhanced cruise itineraries offered on seven of the fleet’s vessels including the Louis Cristal, Coral, Orient Queen, Aquamarine, The Aegean Pearl, Calypso, and the newly introduced Louis Majesty – newest addition to the Louis Cruises fleet. Featured throughout the full-color publication are 19 exciting cruise programs where guests can sail along to discover the treasures of some of the world’s most exotic ports of call.
The cruise line’s unique programs take travelers to embark on journeys of revealing destinations from the grandeur of Ancient Greece, Italy and Egypt, to the most celebrated sites of the Greek Islands, Spain and Morocco…from the worldly sophistication of France and the Coastal splendor of Croatia, to the eternal spring of Madeira and the Canary Islands…From the treasures of Cyprus, Portugal and Malta…and the intrigue of Turkey and the Red Sea, to the intricate mystery of Israel and Jordan, and much more!
The new 2010-11 Louis Cruises brochure can be accessed online at http://www.louiscruises.com/download_brochure.html. The printed version will be available later this month. The brochure will also be available in the ebrochures section of www.mailpound.com. Via mailpound.com, agents can create a printed brochure with a personalized cover and marketing message to mail directly to their clients. They can also create a full ebrochure, personalized by the agent to send electronically or a customized version that contains only the cruise content of interest to the client.
Here’s a look at some of the company’s newest programs showcased within the pages of the brochure:
· 8-day Spanish Odyssey & Tangier – Sailing aboard Louis Majesty, travelers will enjoy the splendors of Genoa as their point of embarkation for a splendid voyage to visit Marseilles in France ; then Mallorca, Almeria, and Malaga in Spain; next heading to Tangier in Morocco; before returning to the Iberian Peninsula to explore Ibiza and Barcelona for a glorious journey.
· 7-day Three Continents – A captivating adventure onboard the Louis Cristal visiting intriguing destinations along Europe, Asia and Africa. This to adventure takes you to explore cities and villages in Greece, Egypt, Israel, the Greek Islands, and Turkey -- beginning and concluding in Athens.
· 10-day Adriatic Coast, Italy and the Ionian – This spectacular cruise program aboard the Orient Queen sails round-trip from Marseilles and offers travelers the opportunity to experience eight breathtaking villages and cities in Italy, Montenegro, Croatia, and Greece.
· 10-day Corinth Canal, Greek Islands, Istanbul – Onboard Louis Cruises’ Coral, guests will revel in the itinerary that embarks in a choice of either Marseilles or Genoa then navigates along to Olympia and Santorini in Greece, Istanbul in Turkey, next on to Mykonos and Athens in Greece, before sailing through the Corinth Canal, and then visits Sicily in Italy and Corsica in France, and returning to Marseilles.
· 8-day Red Sea Voyage – An enchanting sailing that extends the traditional cruise season on from September through March, travelers embark on a cruise along the Red Sea to captivating port cities in Egypt, Jordan and Israel aboard Calypso.