Expedia CruiseShipCenters has launched a newly redesigned website, http://cruise.expedia.com/.
The redesigned Cruise site features a brand new Cruiser Guide that helps travelers discover why cruises are a great value, what life is like on board a cruise ship, how to find the perfect cruise ship whether you are a first-time cruiser or a seasoned sailor, identify when and where to go on your cruise, cruise how-tos and a printable checklist to make sure all bases are covered prior to embarking.
In addition to the Cruiser Guide, Expedia.com’s new streamlined site allows travelers the flexibility to:
- Price Compare: New, easy-to-use “Deals Grid” filters results based on Destination, Embarkation Port or Cruise Line, so travelers can easily compare prices on similar itineraries;
- Find the Right Cruise Line: Cruise line brand pages feature dedicated content for each cruise line and all of their ships and helps travelers choose the cruise line that best fits their vacation preferences;
- Tour the Ship: Extensive content is available for more than 120 ships – including deck plans, photos, videos, virtual tours and traveler opinions – and can take travelers on a behind-the-scenes tour before they step onboard;
- Get Reviews: All-new Traveler Reviews allow travelers to get the “inside scoop” on a cruise before they buy;
- Make Online Payments: New, easy online payment function lets travelers make their final payments online; and
- No Expedia fees: Expedia doesn’t charge a fee to book a cruise on the Web site or phone and won’t charge travelers if they change or cancel their reservation.
In addition to making the cruise booking process easier for travelers, the newly redesigned Cruise site includes all the top cruise lines and more than a thousand itineraries worldwide, making Expedia.com the best way to book a cruise this winter.