Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ 490-guest Seven Seas Navigator debuted in Port Everglades yesterday fresh from a comprehensive, stem-to-stern 50-day transformation.
Considered one of the most luxurious ships afloat, the intimate, all-suite vessel sports a sophisticated new décor, with rich fabrics and furnishings, much like those found in an elegant estate home.
“The makeover of Seven Seas Navigator gives the ship a stunning new look and feel,” stated Mark Conroy, the line’s president. “Along with the new Canyon Ranch SpaClub, I’m sure our loyal repeat guests will love the new dining options, including La Veranda, Prime 7 and the Patio Grill, as well as the redecorated main dining room.”
Highlights at a Glance:
• Prime 7 – a new restaurant – features a rich palette of green and gold, with supple leather seating, granite and burnished woods. The menu features prime-aged steaks and chops as well as poultry and fresh seafood.
• Compass Rose – the ship’s main dining room – has undergone a dramatic update with new window treatments, carpets and plush cranberry and camel armchairs. New signature china, silver and glassware complete the redesign.
• La Veranda, with both indoor and al fresco seating, replaced Portofino’s restaurant. New furniture, carpeting and draperies create an elegant ambiance. Food stations have been redesigned and enhanced for guests to enjoy lavish breakfast and lunch buffets. In the evening diners select from a menu of regionally themed specialties.
• A new Pool Grill features a hot and cold buffet, panini sandwich station and coffee and dessert area in addition to a state-of-the-art barbecue grill. The Pool Bar, at the other end of the pool deck, was expanded and enhanced with a new ice cream station, fully equipped with machines for milkshakes and frappes.
• Stars Lounge (pictured at right) received a masterful makeover. A ruby-red carpet running the length of the entryway sets the stage for this glamorous club with furnishings that exude a classic Hollywood elegance.
• Galileo’s sports bold new interiors, window coverings and a sleek new bar area. An outdoor lounge has been added with stylish sofas and chaises overlooking the sea.